Now you can get your duplicate PAN card in case of any damage or lost. So, no need to worry about how to get duplicate pan card online because the government of Indian is always ready to serve you. Previously the procedure of making pan card duplicate was very lengthy and time-consuming. But now you can apply for duplicate pan card online and can save your time. Refer here for PAN verification if need. There are certain conditions in which you can apply for duplicate pan card application like :
1. If your PAN card is lost.
2. If your PAN card is stolen.
3. If your PAN card is get damaged.
So if your PAN is unfortunately get damaged or misplaced then don’t worry because you can get pan card duplicate copy absolutely free. And in this case your PAN card will not change. In order to apply duplicate pan card, you have to fill your Permanent Account Number. So if you forgot your Pan Card number then first of all visit e-filling site, here you can get you PAN card number.
Step by step procedure to apply for duplicate PAN Card:
1. First of all click on the official website of NSDL i.e https://www.tin-nsdl.com
2. Here click on the services then go to the PAN section and click on Apply Online
3. After that click on the Reprint of Card.
4. And then click on Apply
5. After clicking on Apply, duplicate pan card form will open on your screen
6. Click on Application Type and select changes or correction in existing PAN data / Reprint of PAN card (No changes in existing PAN data)
7. After that select category
8. Then fill Title, Last name/Surname, First name and Middle name
9. After that fill DOB, E-mail Id and mobile number
10. Select Yes if you are a citizen of India or No if you are not a Indian citizen
11. Fill the captcha
12. Click on the button of SUBMIT
13. Fill all the details carefully and all details are compulsory to fill
14. In case of any error, refresh the link and once again follow the above steps
Documents Required for Applying Duplicate/Change/Reprint of PAN Card
If you want to apply for duplicate pan card print then you need to give the following document for verification:
1. Paste two coloured photographs on the acknowledgement form along with your signature or thumb impression.
2. Send Demand Draft of Rs. 107 in order to apply for duplicate pan card.
3. Paste photocopy of Identity proof and address proof in the duplicate pan card application form
4. Send all documents to “NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd., 5th, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey no. 997/8, Model Colony, Nr. Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411 016”.
5. Write on the top of envelope: “APPLICATION FOR PAN CHANGE REQUEST-N-Acknowledgement”.