Now you can know your PAN status online without wasting your time in a queue. Only you have to follow a simple procedure to Know Your PAN Card by Date of Birth (DOB) and Name. As PAN or Permanent Account Number is a very important document which is used as an authorized document for proofing Indian nationality especially for those who pay Income Tax. Hence it is important to know the status of pan card. PAN is a unique 10-character alphanumeric number, which is issued to every government or non-government employee under the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. The main reason of introducing PAN card is to conduct universal identification for income tax. This is specially designed for that person who earn millions per years and who can directly impact the economy.
If you are not aware about the PAN Status and how PAN card works then you can easily update yourself with the help of many websites which basically deals with it. Basically PAN status is a delivery status of pan card. The government of India provide so many facilities to know your pan card details. Now you can also know your pan by name.
If you applied for a PAN card and want to check its status with the help of acknowledgement number then you have to know your acknowledgement number and keep it confidential. It is a fifteen digit number given by the government of Indian while applying for PAN Card.
When should I check my PAN card status?
You can check your pan card status using uti acknowledgement number only after the 5 days from the date of UTI Coupon Generated.
Know Your Pan by Name and Date of Birth
Know Your PAN
Checking the status of PAN card only is very easy and now you can also know your pan by name.
There are some easy steps through which you can know your pan no safely.
1. In order to know your pan card visit here.
2. After clicking on above link, one form will appear on your screen (Shown Below)
3. Here you will find following fields as Date of Birth and Surname (compulsary),Middle Name, First Name.
4. Now you have to fill Date of Birth / Incorporation (DD/MM/YYYY)* in given order.
5. Then fill you Surname*, Middle Name and First Name.
6. Now you need to enter Captcha Code (verification code) Image as shown there.
7. Enter Number as shown on captcha code above.
8. At last click on Submit button.
9. If there are multiple records found for the this query, you need to enter some additional information as Father’s First Name, Middle and Surname
10. Again you need to enter new captcha code and click Submit button.
11. Below is your Pan Details shown.
12. In the case of error, refresh the link and repeat the above steps to know your PAN.