Income tax card is issued to every person my income tax department. With the help of PAN card, we not only make legal transactions but also a lot of financial deals. Pan card is used in many other processes like buying a vehicle, applying for a credit card, or if you want to start a new business and many more, so you always need a pan card for such purpose so there are many reasons why you need a pan card and their arises most of the cases where you need a duplicate pan card or change the photo on the pan card.
The Reason for changing your Pan card photo may be any it might not be clear or it’s an old pic of yours which you want to change online –
- Before proceeding, you should know the following-
- To make changes in a pan card you should actually hold a pan card.
- You need to update your form properly in order to update your photo on Pan card
- Your new pan card that will be issued will have the same address and all the details but it will come with an updated photo that you have submitted online.
- Follow the following steps to change your photograph on your pan card-
- You need to go to the official website of Pan NSDL https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correctiondsc.html
- You need to read all instructions carefully before proceeding. If you want you can translate the page in English.
- You need to scroll down the page and select the category of the applicant.
- Click on once selected.
- You will select from options like select pan card/ and you need to also see changes correction in pan card.
- You need to fill pan card change after submitting the request form.
- The form needs to be-be filled correctly especially the fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Now tick mark the photo change option or you can say tick mark on the box number 7.
- Now you need to enter PAN details.
- You can select options as paperless pan application for photo change. if you go for this you need to-
- Upload your photo.
- Upload new signature.
- Upload documents.
- You can also upload your documents from Digi locker.
- If you don’t want to select paperless option you can select no for this
- Select the proper option.
- After submitting all the necessary changes click on finally submit button.
- You have to pay a fee of rs 107 which you can pay through any of the following net banking, debit card, credit card or demand draft
- The demand draft should be in favor of NSDL payable at Mumbai.
- At the end, you will get acknowledgement number on your mail and also a copy of it which will help you.
Hope this post helped you in knowing how to change your pan card photo.